Sunday, January 1, 2017

Top 10 VenusCrossing Articles and Recipes of 2016


2016 was a fantastic year :) my family made some changes from the heart that were scary yet thrilling. I could not be happier though, it was 100% worth it. Living on the beach, and working full-time doing what I love but with a flexible schedule so that I can do anything with the husband or kids I need to. Our time together has probably doubled, and that is priceless.

So without further ado, here are the top 10 articles of 2016 as ranked by YOUR visits!

10. Venus Ab and Core Work Progressions and Modifications




9. Taco Salad and Menu for Monthly Shopping




8. Commitment and Starbucks Blendicano




7. Healthy Crockpot Peach Cobbler Oatmeal




6. A Week in the Life of Liss: Planning your Deficit




5. A Month of Meal Plans and Groceries in 30 Minutes




4. Weekly Healthy Dinner Menus for the Whole Family




3. Sweet Balsamic Pork Loin




2. My Story




1. Lower Calorie Hawaiian Dream Cake



Thank you for your support! I am wishing you a fantastic 2017!
X-Liss

No comments:

Post a Comment