Thursday, July 7, 2016

Venus Veteran Kimberly Shares Her Secrets to Maintenance Success

Kimberly has been using Venus systems for over 5 years and placed in Venus’ very first open contest. I am proud to introduce her up next in our series on successful maintenance.

Kimberly placed in the VT1 Open Category back in 2011
Since 2010, she has continually improved her physique despite health challenges and global relocations. Kimberly knows what it takes to maintain and improve your physique!
Kimberly, Liss, Jenny, and Lou Ann in Vegas
Kimberly, Liss, Jenny, and Lou Ann in Vegas
So when I thought about interviewing veterans about maintenance, this sweet friend came straight to mind. I have seen her in person and even worked out together; we got to meet in 2014 in Vegas at a Venus meet up. Kimberly looks every part Venus.

Here is what Kimberly has to say-

During the VT1 competition back in Jan to April 2011, I set a goal for myself.  An “Every Day Venus”.  I wanted a body shape and appearance that I could have everyday.  A body that was not dependent on heavy dieting, posing or lighting tricks.  I wanted to learn a way to maintain a look that is athletic and lean….all the time.  There is no doubt Venus has taught me that.
... Continue reading, see more pics, and watch or listen to my interview with Kimberly HERE -  http://www.venusindex.com/venus-veteran-kimberly-shares-her-secrets-to-maintenance-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment