Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Full Body Workout and Video




Today I am so excited to share with you guys a whole workout straight out of Hourglass Extreme.


But first, I had a question this week that I wanted to answer for you guys.


  • What is different about Hourglass than Venus or any other workout that I have?
Good question. I wrote this workout for ME. And I have done every Venus workout multiple times and I LOVE them. But I was tired of is adding additional and effective glute work to every workout I did. This workout has you covered there, every single workout for four days a week, 12 weeks straight.

 I also like to push some heavy weight each session, and see how my strength is doing in various big lifts. This workout does that every session. One big lift for 3-5 reps so you can see your strength progress. We work on chin ups, deadlifts, squats, rows, overhead press, and bench press through the weeks and you can watch your personal records go up and up.

Finally, every workout hammers ONE body part. It rotates through shoulders, arms, back, chest, and legs leaving you sore and hypertrophy happening. You will hit every rep range in each workout so that nothing gets boring and your body can stimulate fast and slow twitch muscle fibers.

So here is your sample workout and a video in hyper-speed to go along with it ;)



If you try it out, please let me know what you think!

And if you want the other 47 workouts that go with it, along with 16 bonus full body travel workouts- head over to www.venuscrossing.com :)
X- Liss



No comments:

Post a Comment