Sunday, August 16, 2015

Protein Pancake with PB and Nutella



I have been OBSESSED with these all summer long. And this recipe is tweaked from other similar ones I have featured before. BUT this one is my favorite protein pancake, and toppings BY FAR ;)

I think I have eaten them almost everyday all summer LOL if you followed my IG experiment where I posted every day what I ate for week, you saw haha! IG @mlgraham09



Protein Pancake with PB & Nutella
Serves 1

Ingredients
0.25 banana, mashed (I freeze mine very ripe, peeled, in quarters then microwave for 30 s)
1 scoop protein powder (I like chocolate or vanilla, I used Optimum Nutrition in Rocky Road)
0.33 cup egg whites

1 tbsp peanut butter
0.5 tbsp Nutella

Directions: Preheat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Mash together first 3 ingredients. Spray skillet and cook for about 3 minutes or until first enough to flip. Cook on other side about 2 minutes or until cooked through.

Top with peanut butter and Nutella. Enjoy :)

P.s. you can make a week's worth of pancakes at a time. They freeze well. I like to defrost in a skillet or toaster but a microwave works good too!


Nutritional stats per serving
333 cals
20 g carbs
13 g fat
37 g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment