Sunday, June 14, 2015

Drawing the Line



Whelp I hit the top of my range and I am drawing a line TODAY! 


Where I drew the line at


I came back +3 lbs from Miami in April ....



The hubs and I in Miami


and added another +2 lbs from a family trip this past weekend. Grr.


My cousins and I at our annual family reunion


I did not get a shoot done in April like I had planned so it is 10 weeks from today.


I am going to continue to lift (back to full body) 6 days a week with additional shoulder and glute work. I am adding in some walking/jogging/sprint intervals most days as I am pretty inactive in the summer and my standard poodle, Olive loves to go too  ;)

Cals will be less than 10K/week, and I would like to keep them closer to 8K most weeks. Maintenance cals for me are 10500-11500 a week. Most weekdays I will push my first meal back to 3 pm or so, it is just easier for me. Weekends will be maintenance days. That's the plan!

My point in posting this is that NOBODY stays at their goal weight. Even John Barban, myself, or any other fitness professional does not live at their photo shoot look everyday. Your body is in a constant swing and fluctuation. The KEY is to keep these swings smaller. Five to ten pounds instead letting it go to 30 or more pounds- that is just too much work.

So you just have to put your head down again, and get to work; if you have done it once, you know what to do. It still does not make it easier. Nobody LIKES to have to lose fat. It sucks, especially at first. But after a week or so, you get used to it again. You start to see results. The victories feed the next decisions.

You got this!
X- Liss

No comments:

Post a Comment