Friday, August 2, 2013

Growing into Venus- Nutrition

I have a new guest article posted today over at VenusIndex.com :)


Last time, we talked about age and training age- they should guide training and frequency. Today, we will discuss nutrition.

Liss After VI

As a child, I ate until I was satisfied and only what tastes good. The pattern is to continue eating until satiated by feel- it is called eating intuitively. At some point I changed the way I ate in order to change my body. This is when I first dipped my toes into dieting or nutrition.

Eating Less

Most people understand that to lose weight the goal is to eat less calories. So the first step for many is to do just that- so I ate less. It is common to overdo it at first. I pushed too hard and I got burned out quickly. I was miserable, hungry, and ready for something else.

Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment