Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Greek Cheesecake

This is my new go to treat! So easy (3!!! ingredients) and satisfying, it cures my sweet tooth. The nutritional stats are not too shabby either.

Greek Cheesecake
*8 oz Greek Yogurt
*1 TSBSP Sugar Free Jello Pudding Mix- I prefer the cheesecake, chocolate, or vanilla flavors
*0.5 pint strawberries, hulled

Mix your greek yogurt and pudding mix until the lumps are gone. If you can stand it, place the yogurt in the refrigerator for about an hour. This is where the magical texture will come from. Top with strawberries and a little whipped topping. Go to town! It tastes a LOT like cheesecake!

Nutrition:
  • Total Cals: 184
  • Protein: 24g
  • Carbs: 22g
  • Fat: 1g

3 comments:

  1. Love this recipe! Will definitely be trying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tovah, I am so addicted. I eat this almost every night for dessert. My current favorite combos are Peach/cheesecake and Berries/chocolate! I add a little extra stevia sometimes, and extra cocoa powder for chocolate. Let me know what you think!

      Delete
    2. I tried it, and it is incredible! I did the cheesecake flavor with strawberries. It was so filling I couldn't finish it all! I also made the slow-cooker salsa chicken, and same thing--I made myself a salad with a cup of the chicken and some toppings, and I can't even finish it!

      Delete